A+W CANTOR ERP + CIM
A system that grows with your company & makes planning and controlling easy.
Your business processes are consistently illustrated in A+W Cantor ERP + CIM. Full order processing from offer generation to job entry incl. credit limit check, from purchasing and material management to invoicing, can be performed virtually paperless with the aid of the integrated document archive. Organize your production more efficiently with A+W Cantor ERP + CIM. Just-in-Time planning supports you in always working to schedule and according to requirements so that you always maintain an overview.
A+W Cantor ERP + CIM
You are guided through the entry of offers and jobs and incorrect entries or technically incomplete entries are ruled out, as extensive rules for technical checks are entered in the master data alongside items such as fittings or profiles. Thanks to integrated materials management, data is only entered once in the job and is available for orders of purchased parts and stock.
A+W Cantor creates transparency in your company – continuously through to your production incl. shipping as well as service and installation planning. You always maintain an overview and work to schedule and according to requirements. You can display the current status of the order for example. This means that you can give your customers direct information and save searching for paper files in production, which takes time.
Offer and order processing
- A+W Cantor provides an easy-to-learn, simple entry interface incl. lookup tables and restriction
- Quotation and order processing allows entry of all materials for an order.
- Even before creating the order confirmation, A+W Cantor performs a credit limit check and takes your
individual delivery blocks into consideration.
- You can define the unique integrated variant configurator to suit your needs, with all specifications and
rules that apply for your company.
- In the CAD, you can build complex special forms and have the system calculate the prices for these in
- The Web configurators of adeco, dpi, OBUK, Rodenberg, ROMA, Schlotterer Sonnenschutz, and Warema are
integrated, so that your supplier’s current product line is always incorporated directly into order
- With A+W Cantor, a remake order for a customer complaint can be generated with just a few clicks, and the
reference to the original order is retained.
- The software is multilingual, so you can serve customers around the world in your local language.
Purchasing and material management
- The required materials are ordered and delivered just-in-time, so as late as possible, but as early as
necessary. This keeps your inventories at an optimal level.
- For all order-related purchased materials, completely priced purchase orders are generated for the stored
- Automated order management and electronic communication with your suppliers can be handled via openTRANS®.
- Incoming and outgoing goods can be booked automatically or using a mobile scanner.
Processes and management
- A+W includes tools for workflow and task management and an info center; you can use these to improve your
- Use the integrated SQL tool to create queries in order to depict, analyze, and optimize any area of your
- A personal overview – your cockpit – can be used to control your company as needed.
- All documents and communication between departments are stored in the system, which contributes to paperless
office organization, lean administration, and thus great efficiency at every step.
ERP – Integrated Modules & Business Processes
Capacity planning and delivery date determination
Work preparation and production control
- Form your production batches flexibly in order to optimize the capacity of your lines.
- With cut optimization, you save material and money.
- Whether labels or work sheets, you can call up all production-relevant information directly.
- A+W Cantor controls your machines.
- Save time with a more efficient production process – with no searching for materials or elements.
- The flexible monitor display means that every screen can be adjusted individually to the needs of the workplace.
- The digital work sheet is always available, so there are no errors due to out-of-date documents.
- Thanks to the continuous use of barcodes, the material and elements in production can be traced in real time.
- With the A+W Cantor tools, you can create your personal production cockpit.
- Plant-specific production control is integrated.
Shipping and loading planning
- Even during production planning, you can consider the sequence for loading the shipping frame.
- Pick lists include information about where the products that you manufacture and all accessories are stored
and ensure that each truck will leave the premises without forgetting anything.
- Truck capacities, order weights, cargo areas of units and preferred delivery days for an area are factored
in during the delivery route planning.
- A+W Cantor offers warehouse organization for finished elements, accessories, and purchased parts with
storage space management.
Service and installation planning
- When creating the order, a plan is created automatically, in which production scheduling is taken into account.
- This way, your department has a complete overview of which orders have to be planned.
- The plan automatically includes the time and installation materials required for the order.
- Geographic criteria can be considered when assigning the team.
- Dates can be transferred automatically into installation employees’ Outlook calendars.
- Incorporation of OpenStreetMap offers geographic support by visualizing all delivery locations.
- Planned and actual times can be compared in order to create statistical evaluations.