A+W CANTOR DEALER CLOUD
Increase your sales orders..
As a window producer, you can provide your dealers with the modules from A+W Cantor Dealer Cloud. They allow your dealers to generate offers, orders and even delivery notes and invoices. Furthermore, they can also set up their own installation services and other basis items and manage their own customer base.
“Our dealers can use our A+W Cantor dealer software to take care of their offers, job confirmations, orders and invoices. This software is just the right tool to organize the operating process quickly, simply and securely. Thanks to clearly organized offers, the order rate increases and costs go down thanks to simple and clear processes. 75% of the windows we make are ordered with the software.”
– Karl-Wilhelm Siems, Siems fenster + türen GmbH
The dealer can choose how to enter orders:
- using A+W Cantor quotation and order entry – see also A+W Cantor Enterprise/quotation-order entry
- A+W iQuote Webshop
A+W Cantor offers an easy-to-learn, simple entry interface, which is currently used intensively by several thousand dealers. Your dealers work in a multi-trade solution where each dealer is created as a client in the system.
Offer and order processing
- Dealer orders flow directly into the manufacturer’s A+W Cantor system, so that they can be processed further
in the AV without delay.
- There is an automatic technical restriction check and commercial check (prices and conditions) when creating
quotations and orders.
- Dealers receive an electronic order confirmation that also confirms the delivery date.
- In addition to the manufacturer’s products, dealers can also enter individual items and installation
services in the quotation/order.
- This reduces the work required for internal order processing.
- And reduced coordination effort saves time.
- The A+W Cantor Reseller software is an instrument for building customer loyalty and acquiring new dealer
- The process is digitalized throughout and offers optimal support for the sales channel.
Service and installation planning
- When creating the order, a plan is created automatically.
- The plan automatically includes the time and installation materials required for the order.
- Your employees’ special qualifications can also be considered, as can geographic criteria for the
composition of the team/routes.
- Dates can be transferred automatically into installation employees’ Outlook calendars.
- Incorporation of OpenStreetMap offers geographic support by visualizing all delivery locations.
- Planned and actual times can be compared in order to create statistical evaluations.