Customers are used to ordering products on the Internet. With the Webshop A+W iQuote, dealers can enter quotations and orders and place orders directly with the manufacturer – at any time and from anywhere, whether on the construction site or in the office. In addition, this is a helpful tool for the sales force since it can be used to configure products with the customer on-site. This is possible since the Webshop A+W iQuote and A+W Cantor are completely integrated solutions.
Many window, door, gate, and sun protection system manufacturers are confronted with the following challenges:
- Smaller dealers tend to use the computer less, so that dealer programs are too complicated and too much work to operate for them. That's why they still often order on paper.
- The dealer's quotation, which goes to the end customer, is frequently not visually appealing and is technically inadequate, so that one order or another gets lost – and this means an order lost for the manufacturer.
- Creating and maintaining extra master data and logic for a Webshop is much too much work.
If you are also confronted with such challenges, we can offer you the right software solution with A+W iQuote:
- The Webshop A+W iQuote offers easy, guided access to more complex variant configuration.
- Orders can be entered online in user-friendly fashion and without previous training.
- A+W iQuote is completely integrated and results in an order process that is identical to order entry in the dealer program.
- A+W iQuote does not need its own master data; instead, it works seamlessly with the master data from your manufacturer system so that there are no restriction checks.
- The dealer can send a technically correct and visually perfect quotation to his customer and manage his quotations, orders, customer master data, own delivery conditions and payment terms, etc. In addition, the dealer can send quotations and order confirmations to his customers, incl. graphics.
- A Webshop enables the exploitation of new sales channels and contributes to new customer acquisition and customer loyalty.