Optimize your cutting in the next step. With the integrated Production Manager you transfer the orders entered to the optimization with a mouse-click, and here you have a choice of different optimization methods.
Manage glass storage digitally
Manage your glass storage digitally and use automatic synchronization with the optimization – after cutting, A+W iCut automatically updates the inventory. You know at all times which kinds of glass are available in storage in what quantity and which ones might have to be re-ordered.
Use residual plates optimally withA+W iCut
Another crucial feature of A+W iCut is a system for managing residual plates. This way, you ensure that in addition to the stockplates, the optimization also considers your valuable residual plates in order to achieve the best yield. This is an option that distinguishes state-of-the-art optimization systems from less capable ones: and you get more for your money!
- Entry of IG, LAMI, TG, individual sheets, and edge processings
- Entry of standard shapes from the A+W shape catalog
- Calculation of the total order price based on manually entered item prices
- DXF import during order entry with shape 99
- Manual stock receipt bookings
- Automatic stock removals by the optimization
Optimization/use of residual sheets
- Creation and maintenance of residual plate storage
- According to the situation, residual plates are used to achieve maximum yield in optimizations
- Residual plates can be added to the residual plate storage manually