Visitors to booth #1119 will get hands-on experience using iQuote, the intuitive online ordering software that accurately reflects the inventory, pricing, and production schedules in A+W’s ERP systems for windows and glass products. A self-running demo of A+W Analytics will also be accessible from the booth’s large touchscreen display. Both iQuote and Analytics are available as a companion to any of the company’s main products: A+W Business, A+W BusinessPro, A+W Cantor Enterprise, and A+W Production.
Under the banner of “Connect Your Dots,” visitors from small, medium, and large manufacturers of windows, doors, and flat-glass products will also have the opportunity to learn how easy it can be to connect:
- Machine capacity and output to production schedules
- Online orders to inventory
- Deliveries to accounts receivables
- And all of their data to the bottom line.
Those who connect with A+W booth staff will be entered in a daily drawing to win an Amazon® Echo Dot.
Visitors to the A+W booth #1119 may also explore how they can:
- Create orders and quotes online in real-time.
- Optimize production -- forecast delivery and capacity.
- Lower operating costs with delivery route planning.
- Manage inventory better.
- Increase revenue...and more.
GlassBuild America takes place September 12-14, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada and will feature more than 450 exhibitors.